Oil in Our Lamps - Finding Hope and Peace in the Last Days by Craig James Ostler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I enjoyed reading this book. However, and maybe this is just me, it wasn't a big "ah-hah" type of book for me. I had already known most of what is in the book, but I feel it served as a great reminder to me to stay focused on Christ, even amidst turmoil and the crazy world we live in today, as well as to look forward in faith to that "great and terrible" (both day of His eminent second return.
I feel like it is just a good, solid, "steadier" of a book. An encouraging book. Good to read, and a short read as well. The audiobook only took me about 8 hours total.
View all my reviews
10 comments:
Right now seems like a good time to remind you that Trump's first impeachment was for withholding security assistance from Ukraine.
Holy SHIT I didn't know this woman's stuff would be such a comedy gold mine
Here to add that "why should we care about Russia and Ukraine?" Well, I guess you don't care about this one cause Russia's white, christian, anti-LGBT, and authoritarian. You're just scared that the world won't accept you for your hate.
The protests in Russia from brave citizens there, risking true life and liberty to voice their opposition to Putin's war with Ukraine, make the "convoys" protest in North America over "freedum" seem truly ludicrous.
1. Russia will never invade Ukraine
2. Russia has every right to mobilise 2/3s of its army within its own borders
3. Donetsk and Luhansk are actually territories so therefore Russia is not invading Ukraine
4. It's NATO's fault
--Teri Nine trying so hard to support what isn't her "god's given country" cause it is the same color of her skin
"putin saw this too." What he saw was a lazy woman just spamming memes taken off facebook dividing america out of pure hatred. He saw that and realized this is the perfect tool to divide and conquer. Grow up.
"Guess I'm now an international relations expert" as she removes her "public health expert" cap earned from google university
Ukrainian men, 18-60, were told to defend and fight for their country. Imagine your family being asked to do the same. Guess not, since being asked to wear a mask to protect my grandmother was a step too far.
Notice that Ukrainian patriots are defending their capitol while US "patriots" attacked their own?
So is mexico paying for that wall yet? is the trump healthcare plan a plan yet? did anything you stand for turn into anything except for blunt hatred? no. Have fun in outer darkness.
Post a Comment